CFE - Compact Filter Elements
For more than 20 years, Clear Edge has been a leader in providing cost-effective de-dusting systems for critical industrial processes.
We have many years of experience designing and using Compact Filter Elements (CFEs), which have a variety of applications:
- Welding fumes, especially in laser cutting in high purity environments
- Automotive, including paint shop spraying
- Construction and mining, including tunneling
- Milling, especially power handling
Our CFEs are highly engineered, self-supporting filter units, with a proprietary technology that combines the advantages of filter bags and cartridges. Depending on the application, Clear Edge can customize the filter elements with oleo- and hydrophobic, temperature resistant, microporous coated, PTFE-membrane surface, and antistatic finishes available.
In addition, CFEs can handle high dust load environments and be cleaned efficiently by reverse pulse cleaning.
Our CFEs offer a number of valuable benefits:
- Up to 3 times more filter area compared to conventional filter bags
- Can reduce filter house volume by up to 70 percent
- Can save up to 40 percent on running and energy costs
- High efficiency
- Long service life (3-5 years)
- Excellent cake removal achieved with reverse pulse cleaning
- Simple and quick to clean, install and replace
- Can be retrofitted into existing units
- CFE are more compact, making indoor installations possible